Board and Committee Members present: Jim Budka, Jim Atkins, Angela Carroll, Stacy Carlson, Donna Gustafson, Karen Harris and Linda Graham. President Budka called the meeting to order at his home. Treasurer’s Report – Karen Harris presented the treasurer’s report. Minutes – the […]
Month: April 2012
Hello Lincoln Camera Club, I hope you are all well and enjoying life now that signs of Spring are with us. Daffodils are out in my garden, and tulips will soon follow. Our magnolia is in full bloom, as are other flowering trees and shrubs […]
Please join us on April 5, 2012 for the club’s competition judging meeting. At 7:00 pm, we will begin the judging for the competition.
The Lincoln Camera Club competitions meetings are held at Eastridge Presbyterian Church at 1135 Eastridge Drive, Lincoln, NE in the Huxtable Lounge.
Each month we have different categories that members can participate in and you can view the competition calendar
How to Submit Your Images
After you have received your username and password from the competition chairperson, you can log in and upload images for future competitions.
- On the top toolbar of this page find the “Competitions” link and hover on it.
- A drop down window will appear. Find the “Submit Images to a Competition”. This will take you to this page.
- This page will show you all upcoming competitions. Locate the competition you would like to participate in and click on the “Select” button on the left hand side.
- This will load the competition page which explains what the competition is about, how many images you can enter, theme and modification requirements. Scroll to the bottom and click on either the “Upload or Catalog a Single Image into the Competition” link or the “Upload Multiple Images into the Competition” link.
- Follow the directions on the submit image page.
We have a judging meeting on the first Thursday of each month where that month’s images are viewed by 3 LCC judges, scored and giving a critique. This is a wonderful opportunity to have your photography viewed by others and hear what they thought was outstanding and if anything could be improved upon.
- Electronic Imaging Division (April 2012)
- Nature Projected Images (April 2012)
- PhotoJournalism Projected Images (April 2012)
- Themed (March 2012)
The deadline for submitting your pictures is April 4, 2012.
The theme for month is Weather so don’t forget to submit those photos as well!