FOR THOSE OF YOU ENTERING PHOTOS INTO THE STATE FAIR PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:DON NELSON AND HIS WIFE DOROTHY WILL TAKE YOUR PHOTO ENTRIES TO SEWARD BUT YOU MUST DROP THEM OFF AT THEIR HOME BY SATURDAY 8-9-14. PLEASE READ THE DETAILS BELOW INCLUDING HOW TO PACKAGE YOUR EXHIBITS FOR DROP OFF.I will be glad to take Nebraska State Fair photography entries from Lincoln to the Seward Drop-Off Return site provided they are brought to my home by Saturday, Aug 9th and are properly packaged.We live in Lincoln at 6345 Black Forest Drive (north on So 62 and Old Cheney). (The drop-off is on Sunday, Aug 10 – we leave early for Seward that morning because we go to church there). I can also bring these items back to my home in Lincoln after the fair. They can be picked up on Wed, Sep 3 from our home.I’ve attached the online information regarding the Drop-Off/Return sites. The information regarding packaging of photography entries is also listed below:How to prepare your exhibits for Drop-Off:
• When entering online or by mail-in, indicate which drop-off/return site you will be using.
• Bring your entries suitably packaged for transport using a separate container for each department.
• With the exception of the Education Department, use a separate container or package for each exhibitor.
• Drop-off personnel reserve the right to refuse items not properly packaged or exceeding 30 lbs in weight.
• Packaging instruction specific for department are:
Photography: Make a stack of the entries. Place a copy of the entry form on top of the stack. Wrap the stack with paper and place a second entry form on the outside of the package. Circle the items contained within on both forms.
Founded February 1933